As part of our underground sewer repair services, L&P Plumbing offer tunneling services for home and business owners in the Austin area. Because many pipe problems and clogs occur where you can’t see them – mainly underground – it can be difficult to diagnose where the offending area is and repair it efficiently. But when you use a combination of video inspection and tunneling, it’s possible to ensure a minimally invasive pipe and sewer line replacement.
Without the need to cut through floors or dig up a yard, tunneling presents many benefits to home and business owners alike.
To diagnose the portion of the pipe that needs attention, we first use a technique called video sewer inspection, whereby we can visually detect problem areas with state of the art video, saving you the inconvenience and expense of pipe removal. This minimally-invasive alternative to excavation is not only fast but affordable as well.
Once we find the problem, we can then tunnel to the area and repair or replace:
- Sewer lines
- Storm lines
- Water main lines
- Dry wells
Why Choose L&P Services for Tunneling?
No job is too big or too small for us. If you’re in need of tunneling, we are the ones to call for peace of mind. Because we are a customer-first company, we pride ourselves on our attention to detail and superior customer service. So why choose us over the competition? Our technicians:
- Are knowledgeable, courteous and respectful
- Never leave a mess and always clean up afterwards.
- Get the job done on time and in an efficient manner
- Welcome you to ask our team any questions
- Are transparent with our fair and competitive prices
Rest assured, the L&P Plumbing team has lots of experience with tunneling for households and business of all sizes. With competitively priced rates and professional service, we are the wise choice in Austin.
Reasons Why You Would Need Tunneling
There are many reasons why you would need tunneling services, such as:
- To repair a damaged foundation
- To repair slab leaks
Tunneling is nearly always the better alternative over digging from the top because:
- It’s faster: Underground sewer repair is fast, as it doesn’t require extensive digging that can lead to an unsightly mess and a stoppage of work or lifestyle.
- There’s no landscape damage – Your property’s landscaping won’t be damaged in the process, ensuring your flowers, plants, and shrubs remain intact.
- It’s less disruptive – With no need to detour traffic or remove pavement, the disruption to your home or business is minimal.
- It’s safer for people and the environment – The use of dangerous chemicals is not required, ensuring the safety of the environment, as well as people and pets.
- It’s more cost-effective – Faster work with the need for fewer equipment results in an overall lower cost to the consumer.
Contact L&P Plumbing
To schedule a consultation for tunneling or any other underground sewer repair service we offer, contact us today at 512-768-6973. For your convenience, we serve Austin, Liberty Hill, San Marcos, Georgetown, Round Rock, Cedar Park and surrounding areas.