Plumbing emergencies rarely wait for normal business hours. If you are faced with a burst pipe, flooding or other plumbing emergency, time is of the essence. You can’t wait till the next business day and you can’t ignore it. Get peace of mind knowing you can call the master plumbers at L&P Plumbing to be on the scene to fix the issue fast.
We are available 24/7 so call us whenever you run into a plumbing snafu. We can be at your home or office quickly to get the leak, flood or other emergency under control. The longer you wait, the higher the chance you will suffer significant water damage and resulting mold growth. We have 20 years of experience in providing emergency plumbing services throughout the greater Austin metropolitan area, so don’t hesitate to call us.
Common Plumbing Emergencies
Here’s a look at some of the most common plumbing emergencies homeowners face.
- Clogged sinks and toilets: Minor clogs are certainly annoying, but if left untreated, those small clogs can completely block water flow and do some real damage. Unresolved problems can result in leaks which can cause structural damage or raw sewage backups.
- Clogged bathtubs and shower drains: Soap scum and hair buildup can clog these drains over time and should be addressed sooner rather than later.
- Leaky faucets and toilets: The constant drips can be annoying but if you let this problem go unchecked, you can experience a spike in water bills, as well as the formation of rust and mold.
- Leaking water heater: A leak of this magnitude can cause property damage.
- Leaky washing machine hoses: Washing machine water hoses are usually the first component on these units to wear out. We can replace cracked and bulging hoses.
- Broken water lines: Water lines can be compromised by tree roots, earthquakes and shovels, leading to soggy areas and low water pressure.
- Burst pipes: Freeze-thaw cycles cause pipes to burst.
- Lack of hot water: This could be due to a water heater malfunction, leak or electrical issue. Let us get to the root of the problem quickly. No one wants to be without hot water for long!
- Sewer system backup: Another thing no one wants to encounter is a sewer backup in their home. They’re expensive and messy, but they’re also a health hazard. You may smell foul odors coming from your drains, hear gurgling toilets, or see pooling water near basement floor drains. Call us at the first sign of trouble, as sewer backups are very costly and time consuming to clean up.
Are you facing any of the above emergencies? Count on L&P Plumbing to offer comprehensive and courteous emergency plumbing services throughout Austin, Liberty Hill, San Marcos, Georgetown, Round Rock, Cedar Park and surrounding areas.
Contact L&P Plumbing
If you’re faced with a plumbing emergency, you can’t wait till the next business day. Call us right away for convenient emergency service 24/7 at 512-768-6973 so we can address the issue FAST.