Are you facing a plumbing problem in San Marcos TX? We have the experience and know-how to get the job done right. Here at L&P Plumbing, we enjoy working with home and business owners in San Marcos to address their plumbing needs, from drain services and water heater installation to pipe replacements and garbage disposal repair.
Our job frequently brings us to San Marcos, home to 63,000 and the county seat of Hays County. Part of the Greater Austin metro area, this community is perched on the banks of the San Marcos River, and was named one of the “Best Places to Raise Your Kids” in Business Week.
Plumbing Services in San Marcos, Texas
L&P Plumbing has more than 20 years of experience in all aspects of commercial and residential plumbing services. We are proud to be your go-to source for fair prices, courteous professionalism, and skill in regards to the following main services:
- Leak detection and repairs
- Drain services
- Garbage disposals
- Emergency plumbing
- Pipe replacements and repairs
- Tankless water heaters
- Conventional water heaters
What Dos L&P Plumbing Do in San Marcos TX?
Plenty! No matter what you need, you can call us and we’ll be there. Our attention to detail and pride in workmanship are second to none. Here’s what we offer in San Marcos:
- Garbage disposals: No matter what is plaguing your garbage disposal, we can troubleshoot the issue, repair the problem or install a brand new unit. Our garbage disposal services include replacement, maintenance, repair, installation, and inspection.
- Leak detection: Rely on us to bring the tools and technologies to find and repair leaks – FAST — before they worsen.
- Tankless water heaters: These on-demand models give you a constant supply of hot water. Cold water travels to the unit when you turn on the water, heating it directly via a gas burner or electric element.
- Conventional water heaters: Conversely, traditional water heaters will store and heat water constantly in a tank, with most tanks able to hold 40 gallons at a time. The water maintains a certain temperature so it’s ready to go whenever you need it, such as for washing dishes or taking a shower.
- Drain Services: Got a clogged or backed-up drain? We can fix anything from bathroom drains and kitchen sinks to main sewer lines and toilet drains.
- Emergency plumbing: Did you know we’re available 24/7 to address your most pressing plumbing issues? From floods to leaks to clogs, we can help in a moment’s notice.
- Pipe replacement: We will remove and replace old, outdated piping within your plumbing system if the existing piping can’t be salvaged due to age, excessive wear and tear, rusting or leaking.
If you are in need of any of the above plumbing services in San Marcos, whether you’re a home or business owner, depend on our master plumbers to get to the bottom of the issue quickly and efficiently.
Contact L&P Plumbing in San Marcos TX
If you would like more information about our plumbing services in San Marcos TX, please contact us today at 512-468-9030.