Attentive Plumbing Services in Round Rock TX
L&P Plumbing features competitive pricing, courteous professionals and dedication to 100% customer satisfaction. We are proud to offer services throughout Round Rock, a Williamson County city home to 124,000 that’s part of the Greater Austin metro area. It has been named one of the best small cities in which to live, plus it boasts a top-notch school system.
Our plumbing services are well known around your community, whether you have a clogged drain, a leaky pipe or garbage disposal on the fritz. We have been providing exceptional work here for 20 years, providing these plumbing services and more throughout your community:
- Pipe replacements and repairs
- Tankless water heaters
- Drain services
- Conventional water heaters
- Leak detection and repairs
- Garbage disposals
- Emergency plumbing
From commercial to residential plumbing services, you will enjoy the fast response times you would expect from experienced master plumbers.
Our Main Services in Round Rock TX
Consult with us regarding these plumbing services in the Round Rock area:
- Pipe replacement: If your existing piping is falling victim to old age, excessive wear and tear, rusting or leaking, pipe replacement may be in your immediate future.
- Leak detection: With access to the most advanced tools and technologies, we can quickly detect and repair leaks before they get worse.
- Garbage disposals: Whether you are hearing strange sounds from your garbage disposal or it’s just not working properly, we will troubleshoot the issue, repair the problem or install a new unit. We offer garbage disposal replacement, maintenance, repair, installation, and inspection.
- Tankless water heaters: Also known as on-demand water heaters, these models are designed to provide a constant supply of hot water. When you switch on the tap, the cold water travels to the tankless unit, where it is warmed up by an electric element or gas burner.
- Conventional water heaters: Traditional water heaters, able to accommodate 40 gallons at a time, maintain a certain temperature at all times in a holding tank. They store and heat water constantly in a tank, so the water supply is hot and ready to go whenever needed.
- Drain Services: Clogged or backed-up drains are common in bathroom drains, toilet drains, kitchen sinks and main sewer lines. We can get these areas unclogged and back up and running in no time.
- Emergency plumbing: Plumbing issues rarely wait for regular business hours. That’s why we offer 24/7 emergency services that address your most severe leaks, clogs and flooding concerns outside 9 to 5.
Our attention to detail, efficient services, and strong work ethic are second to none in Round Rock. Whenever you have a plumbing issue in Round Rock as a home or business owner, you can feel free to call us for prompt attention.
Contact L&P Plumbing in Round Rock TX
If you would like to inquire about our plumbing services in Round Rock TX or to schedule service for your home or business, call us anytime at 512-768-6973.