Top-Notch Plumbing Services in Georgetown TX
L&P Plumbing has more than 20 years of experience in all aspects of commercial and residential plumbing services, happy to be your go-to source for fair prices, courteous service, and professionalism. When you face any kind of plumbing problem in Georgetown TX, come to us for the experience, equipment and fast response times you expect from a trusted professional.
The team at L&P Plumbing enjoys working with home and business owners in Georgetown to address their plumbing needs, whether that involves leak detection or garbage disposal repair. Here’s a look at some of our most common services in Georgetown, home to 71,000 and a part of the greater Austin metro area:
- Garbage disposals
- Tankless water heaters
- Conventional water heaters
- Leak detection and repairs
- Drain services
- Emergency plumbing
- Pipe replacements and repairs
We are frequent visitors to homes and businesses in Georgetown TX, the county seat of Williamson County and the seventh fastest growing city in the nation. Bringing more than 20 years of experience to the table when it comes to commercial and residential plumbing services, we boast fair prices, courteous professionalism, and a commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
Let’s go into more detail about the many services we offer throughout your community:
- Pipe replacement: When your existing piping can’t be salvaged due to age, excessive wear and tear, rusting or leaking, we will remove and replace old, outdated piping within your plumbing system.
- Emergency plumbing: We understand plumbing issues don’t always wait for regular business hours. Rest assured, we are available 24/7 if you encounter problems beyond 9 to 5, such as severe leaks, clogs and flooding.
- Garbage disposals: No matter the issue plaguing your garbage disposal, we can troubleshoot the issue, repair the problem or install a brand new unit. Replacement, maintenance, repair, installation, and inspection: these are our garbage disposal services.
- Leak detection: Our professionals will show up with the proper tools and technologies to find and repair leaks before they get worse.
- Tankless water heaters: These are on-demand models that provide a constant supply of hot water. Cold water travels to the unit when the water is switched on, heating it directly with a gas burner or electric element.
- Conventional water heaters: On the other hand, traditional water heaters will store and heat water constantly in a tank, so the water maintains a certain temperature at all times. Most tanks can hold 40 gallons at a time so the water is hot and ready to go whenever you need it.
- Drain Services: For clogged or backed-up drains, we can fix any of these common problems affecting bathroom drains, toilet drains, kitchen sinks and main sewer lines.
No matter what you need, you can call us and we’ll be there, with attention to detail and pride in workmanship that are unparalleled. Whether you’re a home or business owner, our master plumbers will get to the bottom of the issue quickly.
Contact L&P Plumbing in Georgetown TX
To get more information about our plumbing services in Georgetown TX and to obtain a free quote, call us today at 512-768-6973.